Cellulite: Facts you may not know
Cellulite occurs when fatty tissue accumulates beneath the skin. Often, it is found in the lower parts of the body or on the abdomen.
Who gets it?
- Cellulite is rarely found in males and 90 percent of females have it
What factors cause it?
- Hormone imbalances especially estrogen
- Blood circulation problems
- Diet (too much salt, carbohydrates, and fats)
- Skin elasticity
- Weight gain
Tips to Reduce Cellulite
- Drink plenty of water
- Healthy diet and exercise
- Stop smoking
Learn more about Dermalase Medical Spa Cellulite Solutions.
Aubrey Novy LE, CME