What are Botox Injections?
Botox is a very popular treatment for softening active frown lines. It is made from the neurotoxin (botulinum toxin type A). It works by relaxing the muscles that create frown lines on the forehead and crows feet around the eyes so the overlying skin stays smooth and crease-free. The most popular treatment areas are the frown and worry lines of the forehead, the laughter lines around the eyes, and in certain areas around the mouth or in the neck. Botulinum toxins are injected using very fine needles in very precise locations on the face. Discomfort is minimal and the treatment is over in a matter of minutes. After three or four days the effects are seen with the full benefits becoming visible up to ten days after treatment. The results last for around three to five months before repeat treatments are required.
What neurotoxins do we use?
BOTOX® and Dysport™ are purified proteins that are used to inhibit muscle movement in the face. By limiting the movement that creates the wrinkles, our skin is able to smooth itself out. BOTOX® and Dysport™ treatments consist of a few quick injections around the trouble area. Treatments are fast and almost painless.*
OUR PRODUCT LINES:
- Forehead (expression lines)
- Glabella (between eyebrows)
- Smile lines around eyes
- Brow lift
- Bunny lines (top section of the nose)
- Oral commissures & chin
- Platysmal bands (neck)
There are a wide variety of dermal filler products available. Each product has a unique molecular structure and is best suited for specific treatments. Our expert injectors have enough experience to know how to use each product to provide you the best possible treatment.
OUR PRODUCT LINES:
- Juvederm™ & JuverdermXC ™
- Juvederm Voluma™
- The Liquid Lift (jaw sculpting, cheek augmentation, marionette and nasolabial correction)
- Style Your Smile (lip augmentation with marionette line and nasolabial fold correction)
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek augmentation
- Nose augmentation
- Enhancing the temples or cheek hollows
- Smile lines
- Frown lines
- Puppeteer lines (around the mouth)
- Scar correction
Common Uses of Botox
- Removal of Dynamic Wrinkles or wrinkles caused by muscle movements and facial expressions, around the eyes
- Effective in reducing or eliminating crow’s feet without creating a loss of feeling in the area that is treated
- Successful elimination of wrinkles from the area between the eyes which makes Botox preferable over brow lifts
- Making a person look younger by removing creases from the forehead
- Non-invasive method to change the shape of a person’s face through jaw contouring
- Can be used to treat blepharospasm, conditions of excessive sweating and migraine headaches
- Effective in reduction of jaw tension and chronic back pain
BEFORE AND AFTER
DURATION OF RESULTS
Results may vary from person to person, and any claims made on this website are not guaranteed.